Refund & return policy
CHANGE OF HEART RETURNS POLICY
- Sovereign Stones provides a ‘Change of Heart’ 7 days return of payment guarantee for all online purchases. The purchaser has 7 days from the date of delivery to contact Sovereign Stones Concierge Desk via email at [email protected] to advise of their intent.
- Sovereign Stones will contact you to arrange collection & transportation of the goods within 7 days of delivery for purchasers who have contacted the Concierge Desk seeking to return the goods free of charge. The purchaser must be available during business hours and at the delivery address to facilitate the collection of the goods within the 7 days period.
- If the goods are unable to be collected within the 7 days from delivery period from the purchaser through no fault of Sovereign Stones, there is no further obligation to the purchaser under the ‘Change of Heart’ guarantee terms to accept the return of the goods, provide a refund or exchange.
- The ‘Change of Heart’ 7 day from delivery guarantee is conditional upon;
- The Goods are returned ‘as new’ with no visible signs of use or damage
- The original packaging is returned in good order including the gift box and jewellery box
- Purchaser notification of the Concierge Desk by email within the 7 days from the date of delivery notifying of their ‘Change of Heart’.
- The purchaser complying with the return courier delivery instructions communicated by Sovereign Stones or its agent, ensuring the goods collection within the 7 days period from delivery
- The goods remain the property and responsibility of the purchaser from the point of delivery until collection. It is the purchasers’ responsibility to protect the goods from damage, theft or loss from the point of delivery to the time of collection. Any considerations or costs for insurance or other protective measures for the goods remains the responsibility of the purchaser until the point of collection.
For information relating to Warranties & Exchanges and other Terms and Conditions, please see the Terms of Service Policy.